The Long Island Pine Barrens Society, a well-established not-for-profit organization dedicated to land preservation and water quality on Long Island, is seeking a part-time, self-motivated program coordinator. Our office is located in Wading River, NY.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Coordinating public outreach and education programs.
– Creating social media posts and blogs.
– Maintaining confidential supporter databases.
– Preparing mailings to the public and Society donors.
– Assisting with print and electronic newsletters.
– Interacting with local environmental and civic groups, government officials and the public-at-large.
– Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, sustainability studies, public policy, or a related field.
– Excellent computer applications, website, and social media skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.